Monday, July 28, 2008

Day 18...Ladies make-up is good for healing

The swelling is almost gone...just some hard knots around where my jaw is plated...and where my drill bit is. Every time I touch the side of my face, I can feel this area where I am sure that darned thing is. It makes me mad every time I think about it and it kept me up most of last night. I try to be sarcastic about it, but really I am fuming. What a lame ending to an otherwise successful surgery. My yellow neck is finally going away and if I keep my mouth closed, no one would know I just had surgery. Yesterday I hit the mall with mom and my daughter and it was nice to make the time pass away. My little girl had to stop at every jewelry window, store, display, ect. to view the jewels and comment on what she liked about them. Buying make-up is also helpful and although we are having a great summer in Cali, the fall eyeshadows are looking fun!

PS. I love Bobbi Brown. Her concealer is awesome for the "I just had plastic surgery look." Bare Minerals has an awesome minty gloss that helps with that "my lips are numb and they need to be awaken feeling."

PPS. Do not wear any shoes with heals while shopping and your jaw is healing. You never know when you might get clumsy and almost fall on your face. I guess this is why bike riding is out of the question for now.

No comments: